Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In the beginning...

Ok, so I have been reading a lot over the last few years (that was new for me) and I have run into tons of thoughts, questions, problems, ideas, opinions, and arguments. These have seemed to come out in spurts of anger, frustration, hope, disillusionment, and love. But they usually hit hard and the most random things set it off. I don't know how often I will post, or what things I will say. If you are reading this, I hope you enjoy it and don't think me any crazier than you already do. I am doing this for myself, not for readers. I love to talk and argue, so feel free to start a conversation, but understand in the end this is about getting my thoughts out somewhere and this seems a little less "feminine" than diaries or journals.

PS - I do not tend to filter these too much, I hope I don't offend, but I'm sure I will at some point. Sorry in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment