Monday, January 26, 2009

I LOVE TWLOHA!!!!

OK, I have been really being attacked lately in both this world, and spiritually. No posts in a week due to just being...blah...busy...tired...annoyed...whatever. I knew I needed to post today...needed to get me out there to my friends and followers. But I felt nothing, I am reading a great new book about challenging teens to live up to potential, to get out of the rut of the easy way out. Loving it, but nothing really to post about. I was starting to wonder if God was taking a break from my endless ramblings...maybe just telling me to shut-up for a while (and maybe He is/was). So I will give to you in my stead the ramblings of Jamie at TWLOHA. This is his blog post...makes me love that community even more.

http://www.twloha.com/blog/happy-birthday

Thank you for being my community. Kinda a small community, but you are the best. I love you all, thanks for giving a shit. You are the best...

Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment